Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vintage Vogue Pattern Score

This past weekend I scored two Designer Vintage Vogue Patterns:


This funky Valentino from 1970:


And a Chester Weinberg Vogue Americana from 1969:




They are both in great shape and complete and I want to re-sell them.  My mom and I have been accumulating a huge vintage pattern stash, but have been procrastinating getting them online to sell.  Also, we are both pack rats so its really difficult to give them up!


I kind of want to keep the Valentino pattern....sigh...


On the sewing front, I have completed another Victoria Jones Hawaiian shirt for my dad except for the buttons and button holes.  I will be finishing it today and taking pictures.  I'm also going to start drafting a dirdl skirt for myself which should be very easy, quick, and rewarding.  I really need solid color skirts. I also have to alter a dress I made for my Pattern Drafting class final.  It fits my sister pretty well and just needs to be taken in at the shoulders.  Also have to make her a couple of shirts for her birthday.

Tomorrow I am meeting up with one of my classmates to work on our personal slopers.  The first time around my measurements were not taken very accurately so I need to start from scratch.

I'll post some pics as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I like both vintage patterns!! I'd have trouble giving either one of them up...

    ReplyDelete