Friday, April 23, 2010

Goodbye WordPress, Hello Blogger!


I have a blog...again! I ditched the WordPress blog of the same name because it was too damn complicated. Blogger is AMAZING! So easy to use...Well anyways, here are my goals for this blog:

  • TAKE PICTURES! I need to start taking pictures of all my finished projects. This will involve getting the boyfriend to take pictures of me in the daylight! My apt. is small and dark. Maybe I should find a place to put up a white sheet, open my one window in my teeny living room/sewing room and have him take pictures there. Taking pictures of myself just isn't working.
  • Start writing reviews of the patterns I use on Pattern Review (making a link is so easy!) and then using the review template on this blog.
  • Post a weekly goal list (like Peter) I hope it's okay to link to his page.
  • Use Picasa to upload my photos.
Okay, that's it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment